Thursday, January 3, 2013

So Far, Where to Start- oh Yes, Christmas

I feel like I have been on a whirlwind. A typhoon, a tornado, a tsunami, rather. I am writing this reflection from Mumbai, India, because despite my best efforts I have yet to be able to steal a moment away from the action to reflect. Alas, I have- and it is so hard, as I seem reeling with tendencies to get up and SEE something, experience something- slowing down to write, download, seems almost futile - I digress- I have been traversing the globe with the best person in the entire universe, my bestie and husband, Peter, for 9 days,thus far. It all started the day after the most fabulous and fun Christmas Party my man and I put together to celebrate the festivities of Christmas with family before we left the next morning. Here are some photo highlights:
























Stay tuned for posts on Paris, Dubai, and incredible India!
XO C&P
- Posted using BlogPress

Location:Houston, Texas USA

No comments:

Post a Comment